Summer is heating up and ideas for actives to do as a family are getting tougher. If you are like me, you have already seen all the summer blockbusters just to relax in the theater’s air conditioning. Still I have kids needing something to do that won’t cost me an arm and a leg. Pogo Pass is the answer! Get you and the family a Pogo Pass! Enjoy some quality family time in the a/c or the outdoors, whichever you prefer. Pogo Pass provides 12 months of access to the entertainment venues, so you can spread the fun throughout the year.
This pass is good for admission to all the following events and venues:
- One visit to Cowabunga Bay
- One visit to Springs Preserve
- Two Las Vegas 51’s games
- Two visits to Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix
- One visit to the Discovery Children’s Museum
- One visit to BattleBlast Laser Tag
- One visit to Get Air Trampoline Park
- One visit to Bouncy World Indoor Bounce Playland
- One visit to the Lion Habitat Ranch
- Six visits to Nevada Climbing Centers for indoor rock climbing
- One visit per month to The Orleans Bowling Center
- One visit per month to Sam’s Town Bowling Center
- One visit per month to Gold Coast Bowling Center
- One visit per month to Suncoast Bowling Center
- One visit to The Rex Center
- One visit to Kids Tyme
- One show to the Dome at Container Park
- One visit to Glow Zone
For a limited time, you can get it for $39.98 a person on GROUPON or go straight to their site www.pogopass.com and get it for $99.95.
The McKenna Team hopes you have an enjoyable summer!